AFTER paying for food & bills how much money do you have left over for the week for gas etc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• like 50 dollars ... we dont make much we have rent that is 500 (we are renting from someone he works with just a room ) then bills around 300 then food about 100 - 150 for two weeks then left over between 50 and a 100 .. its sucks but you know gotta do it it all lol
    Anonymous

• about $1,200.00 after all the bills, we own a business so we have been blessed with the finances
    Anonymous

• Probably around 200 to 400, depends on my DH. He works on a bonus system so the harder he works the more money he gets paid.
    mlmad21

Answer by mlmad21 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• zero. we are using a credit card and trying not to go many places!!
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Quite a bit at the moment. We get paid twice a month and that also includes BAH (housing for the military) pay as well, so probably after all our bills, we have like $400 or so more. It will be different when we live on base (after hubby's out of boot camp) and we don't get the BAH money, but then we will only have to pay for food and gas out of hubby's paycheck, so we'll still have a good portion of money.
    NavyWife1981

Answer by NavyWife1981 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• We have a few hundred dollars a week left over after gas. I just do a monthly budget and husband makes 8-10k a month and our expenses are 7k after making big payments to our credit cards. Hopefully, we will be debt free within 6 months and will have a lot more "extra money" to save and go on vacations.
    Anonymous

• We use to have lots of money left over. My husband is in the automotive industry and it's slowing down like everything else. He gets paid per the job he does on the car, and if there's no work he doesn't get any money that day. There's been days when he works eight but only gets paid of 2 hours. It's getting so tight that I've had to start a business of cleaning homes. I'm getting a few clients each week, but I had to start by charging low prices. I'm making about $600.00 a month all while the kids are in school. Plus I'm going to school so I can get back into the work force.
    MicheleJenee

Answer by MicheleJenee at 9:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Nothing..which is why we are in debt. DH earns enough for our monthly bills, with barely a penny more. Everything else..groceries, gas, clothes, shoes, diapers/wipes, etc..goes on the credit card. Which we can only make the minimum payment on. Which means we are deep in debt.

*sigh* It's a vicious cycle. We live very frugally, honest..but dh works for GM and we have felt the hurt of the auto industry for a couple of yrs now.
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 10:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• About 500 gets put away every month and we dont really spend any thing else... So after bills and the 500 we have like 400 to play
    Anonymous

• I think we're at about negative $250,000. That's every week. It never seems to go down.
    Anonymous