What is the difference between Work at Home United and The Mom Team?

The websites are basically the same. Can some one tell me the difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• As far as I know they are pretty much the same. It's all under the same company HOWEVER... they most likely have different training and support systems. I am with Ameriplan. I am with the Freedom at Home Team, there are other teams, Every team with us has different training and support even though it's all the same parent company. I'm thinking it's the same deal with Melaleuca.

**Although to tell you the truth I did Melaleuca and don't recomend it. I was with The Mom Team.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• the mom team has no fees to maintain you site and has a free site not sure about the other but i was told i would have a monthlu fee with at home uited when i had a conference call with them. They could have changed things but my call was about 2 1/2 months ago
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 7:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I work with the mom team and honestly I have saved a little over $50 this month by shopping there in fact not that long ago i was so excited I had to tell everyone that i can now afford to put that extra 50 toward a bigger apartment still 2 bedroom but it has washer and dryer in it. Either way you dont have to work there but you can just shop there and it does save money i know from personal experience.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 10:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• how much did you really save? I find the same products much cheaper elsewhere. And yes, they are green products and low on allergic reactions. And I don't have to pay for shipping
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2008