Groups?

It seems every group that invites me is sassy or um.. have topics about love life and what one does in their love life. I dunno an occasional topic of the nature is fine but when the group focuses on such things those aren't the groups for me. I am wondering if they have any milder groups and if people have found them yet. I kinda want a group more centered on family than naughty deeds.

Punkslilncs

Asked by Punkslilncs at 1:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Click on the groups tab and put "old fashioned" in the search bar. You may be surprised at what you'll find. It's not just "Little House on the Prairie" types, lol.
    I'm with you though...I don't want to talk about intimate details of my love life with a bunch of strangers! Hopefully you'll get some more answers here that will point you toward specific groups. Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Maybe create one? =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I think that you would enjoy the Kids Healthy Center:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/110860

Answer by rkoloms at 4:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Create one.....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Not sure of the age of your kids but the Elementary Kids group is not like that.

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• There are tons of groups that are full of nice people and clean topics! I like the Elementary Kids one, Susie Homemaker, and there are a couple of craft groups or quilting groups that are really good too. I hope you find one you like!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Go to your Groups tab and click on Find Groups. Search by the category of group you'd like to join and preview the group first before applying.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2011