if a cat always wants to hang around you is that a sign that a person is pregnent or the cat is pregnent?

My mom said that the cat that is hanging around my patio all the time is a sign of pregnency. Is that a old wise tale?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol i never heard that cats hate me pregnant or not lol ... my dogs seem to had known tho the male started being even nmore protective even before we found out
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Not necessarily...but it could also just mean that he or she is hungry, sick, or has become comfortable.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Just an old wives tale. I think cats gravitation to people that like them. Cats don't like me because they annoy me and I let them know. Dogs on the other hand seem to like me, as I like them,
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2008