Do I have a bladder infection??

So for the past week ive had a weird feeling after I use the bathroom. When im done peeing i get that feeling that you get right before your about to pee, and it feels like i have to pee more. Im not using the bathroom more frequently than usual though. And the smell "down there" aint so great either.. help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Health

• No one can answer this question.  Gotta go to the Dr.  It sounds like one, yes.  I'm not a Dr. though.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• if your pee is cloudy and it burns coming out then yes
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• You probably have an infection, yes. What kind of infection is impossible to say without a pee test. Get to the doctor.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• If feels like you have to keep going, cloudy, smells yes you do have one. Call doctor if can but since sunday get and drink some cranberry juice till then. But call as soon as you can otherwise it will get worse. Also since my daughter gets them alot avoid taking baths cause the soap and sitting in tub to long. also something about vaginal wipes might help.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• GO TO THE DOCTOR!! If you let a bladder infection go to long it becomes a KIDNEY infection, not something to mess with. No home remedies, go to the doctor!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Could be. However I had these symptoms for 2 months that wouldn't go away, feeling of incomplete bladder emptying, then straining to try to finish. No pain though. I ended up with no infection, but blood in my urine. I've had (microscopic) blood in my urine for months now. I was referred to apology and still undergoing testing one CT scan and US later. Next is my cystoscopy. See a dr. They need to check your urine. The blood in mine was not visible by eye.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Damn. That should be *urology* LOL damn autocorrect on my phone loves to make me look stupid!
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 7, 2011