AM I LOSING MY MIND OR IS HER PLACE NOT RIGHT..

I can spend the nite at anybody house an never have a problem but I go to my sister house an I hear the meanest an most frightening voice I have ever heard besides tv..I thought I dreaming at first..but it kept talking while my eyes were open..I was laying wit my face toward the pillows on couch..didn't want to turn around..so I started praying I do it when I get nervous..but the voice started laughing at me..told me that it useless in this house..I run this house..it belongs to me..he said so much more..I didn't sleep well in her apartment...she wants me to come back an spend the nite more but I can't...tho I'm a strong believer in god I can't take the voices..an I have never heard this voice anywhere else..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Holy crap I'd never go in there again!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Sounds like the house is haunted... call the Ghost Hunters.
    groovyg123

Answer by groovyg123 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Oh, and no I don't think you are losing your mind.  There are too many things that we don't know about, understand enough about, etc. for me to say "oh no, it was just your imagination". 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Sounds like a ghost to me,I believe in ghost,I don't think he'd do anything to hurt u. If, u dare try and stay again, Tell him to go back from where came and leave u alone.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 1:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I wouldn't go back. You'd be losing your mind if you heard them everywhere you went...but since it's just one place something's not right...I'd get the heck out of there! Have you asked her about it??
    Anonymous

• Talk to your sister about it. Ask her to sleep with you. So that when you hear it you can wake her up and together you can deal with the situation.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Wow, sounds scary! I would just be up front with her and tell her why you don't feel comfortable there. Hopefully she'll understand and investigate whats going on in her house.
    Lady1ce

Answer by Lady1ce at 1:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I'm don't care what anyone said, i oils never go back in that house again!! Only a demonic spirit would laugh when you are praying, and i would never ever put myself in the path of a demonic spirit.
    Has your sister ever mentioned hearing the voice? I have heard that when na demonic spirit wants someone (like your sister), they will do anything to make sure the people who care about them, are scared and don't come back. And then he has her, alone, with no one to help her.
    I wouldn't go back ,but i would suggest a priest come and bless that house, and keep an eye on your sister, she may be in ngrave danger.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Everything that I just looked up about this said DO NOT SPEAK TO IT!  Just a forewarning. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2011