What color is your main bathroom?

Currently my main bathroom is pink. (Plus the primer that I put up above the tub.) Every paint sample book I look at shows bathrooms as blue or yellow. I already used blue/yellow in the kitchen. Since they arent close to each other, and I dont want either color in another room, what color do you have? I thought of a more plum type color - but not a dark plum. I also had an icy purple color picked out, but I just cant decide. I also cannot find a fun and helpful website to give me inspiration.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Green is the wall color. A light green then we have the decor in purple flowers and green leaves. I wasn't sure I was going to like it, I wanted a darker color but after getting the purple decor in it and seeing how much it popped, I really started liking it.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 6:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Taupe/khaki
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 7:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Did you go to www.behr.com? They have a room selection option where you can put the color you want on any style room. It's fun :) I am redecorating currently, but my main bathroom in my last condo was the darkest midnight blue, with purple accents.
    Another bathroom I had was gold/silver on opposing walls. I think I'm going to paint the new one chocolate and raspberry.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 7:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I painted my bathroom light baby blue and had a dolphin (ocean scene) border...With a dolphin shower curtain. I love it!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Our bathroom is baby blue with white trim. The floors are a darker blue ceramic tile. I hate it! Every time I walk in there it bothers me! We need to remodel in there anyway, so I'm looking forward to picking out a new paint colour.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 10:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• we rent so the walls are an off white color. the shower curtain is black and white, the floor mats are black and other things are brushed chrome. not what i would have picked (he already had it when i moved in) and when we move into a house i will be decorating differently. i like brighter colors.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I have 2 main bathrooms, my en-suite which is White and Black and the main one which is Cream and Chocolate brown.

Stacey.x
    happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 4:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• We rent. Walls are white. Downstairs bath is jewel-toned green and blue. Upstairs is dark purple. I like them, but wouldn't mind redoing them (that's how David had them 5 years ago when I met him).
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Who is David?
    Anonymous