Pain in right leg 2 days after car accident

So i was in a car accident on friday, some idiot illegal cut me off (he crossed over double yellow lines) then out of no where he swerved his car side ways slamming on his breaks. i wasnt going fast and luckly hit him under 15mph ( cuz the airbags didnt go off) I was ok at first but after getting home my right leg was a little sore. Yesterday was my daughter bday party so i was up and down walking around ect. It was really sore last night i layed on the Couch trying to stretch it by pulling it in and out , but it didnt help much cuz my leg would pop. This morning it hurts more im guessing from over useing it yesterday. It hurts like right where ur leg connects into ur hip (on the inside) and the pain goes down my thigh to my knee. Im debating if i should go to the er to have it checked out or just wiat a few more days to see if it gets better. Im sure i hurt it from hitting my breaks and the impact from it . I hate having to wait in the er though takes forever and the docs never seem to take u serious. And im also down to one car witch hubby took to work already, and have my 2 kids. so i dunno ?

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Health

• You should go to have it checked out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I would have it checked out and if he was ticketed then I would also make sure to report any charges you incur to the insurance company of the other driver.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Get it checked out asap. The longer you wait, the more fighting you'll have to do to get the others insurance to pay. We are dealing with this right now. ER waits do suck, but if you have something seriously wrong, your going to have to pay for your medical bills, unless you get it checked and prove it's bc of the accident.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• O, and it doesn't matter if he was ticketed, as long as on the police report it states he was at fault.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2011