is he being jealous? your thoughts..

in my group of friends the women call the bestest best friend wifey, since we all hve more than one best friend.( our group ranges from 19 to 40) we even go through the process of proposing and doing a little ritual committing ourselves to be best friends with that one person.. im sure it sound a lil immature but we feel that a best friend commitment is just as important as other commitments. and the commited friends in our group tell each other they love them alway, and are open about it. nothing gay going on its just best friends on a new level...hope that makes sense.
well my best friend of 12 years and i decided to take our vows, so to speak, and be wifey nd wifey. she lives 30 minutes away and is married with 5 kids and they are living on one income, im married 3 kids and full time college student....my wifey came up friday to spend time with me and we went out to walmart together and got stuff for supper and i fixed dinner nd then we just hung out. and because we both posted on our FB pages that we had fun with wifey, and i love n miss her my husband thinks there is something more going on...he has the same friends as i do and knows what wifey means for us, since everyone female in our group of friends has a wifey...
we been fighting non stop cause i posted a fb status shuffel that said im thinkin naughty thoughts about someone and they know who they are....i thought it was funny so i posted it, then my wifey commented oh baby.....and DH took it seriously and now thinks im cheatin with her....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• lots of women call their besties wifey. think he wantsin on the action with her still and is throwing a tantrum. tell him to grow the hell up
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 4:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Personally, I don't think my husband would care.  He would however care about that FB status. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I think its just jealousy I have that with my best friend and my ex would always ask what was going on. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• M ake him understand it is just friendship and be thankful it's not a guy. I got rid of my FB bc, it caused problems w/ MIL. Sometimes, FB is a unnessarary evil.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 2:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Was that while you guys have been together?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• It sounds like there is something more going on here; if he knew about the wifey thing prior to ya'll getting together, and you have been friends this long, I can't imagine why he would be upset and fight with you? You said he came on to her - does he not like that you are friends because she shot him down?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• and i meant ages 19 to 40...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• u would think that he knows its just friendship, her n i been friends 12 years and dh n been married 10, so its not like she is some random new person. her n i been prego at the same time with 3 of our kids and dh knows how close her n i are, he had no problem with her until we started the wifey thing. i know he has came on to her before, she would fwd the text n emails, and she of course shot him down hard and sent her dh after him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• sorry mrshouston.....u mean that he txted emailed stuff to her while we been married, yes it was, and just recently. i didnt say much to him other than it was inappropriate and that if her dh went after him i wouldnt stop him. my dh was mad at me for having her dh call him out and my dh wanted me to defend him. sorry but no he had no business to say those things to her. my wifey and her husband made it very clear that he says anything like that to her again that he(my dh) would have a nice vacation at our local hospital.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• That's funny. I would include him in on what you have got going on and he will get tired of the girl stuff and move on to something else that might be bothering him.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2011