CLUMPIE MASCARA

I hate hate clumpie mascara..... and every time I buy and new brand it seem to get clumpie so fast with in a couple days or so. Does any one know a good brand?? or any mascara that makes you eye lashes really longer

tearb

Asked by tearb at 2:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Are you 'pumping' your brush? That pushes a lot of air into the tube and causes ti to dry out fast. It doesn't actually help anything it just dries out your tube making it clumpy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I love Loreal, never an issue with clumping.

Make sure you tighten your mascara up after every use, and if it starts looking clumpy, run it under hot water for a few minutes.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• anything that clumps up after you buy it is old try avon or covergirl.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I use maybeline full and soft and the new volume one. I also take an old mascara wand and rinse it off and dry it. Then before I put on the mascara I use it to "comb" my eyelashes and to remove any liner or eye shadow. Then I put on the mascara and if there is a clump I use the clean wand to "comb" it out!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 2:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• personally I like and always used Maybelline the green top with a pink bottom the waterproof is good too but I prefer the green top better.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I use Bare Minerals mascara. First, don't pump your brush. Second, it may just be a temp issue and you set the tube in a cup of hot water for a minute or two. Third, buy a mascara brush and use that after applying each coat to separate your lashes.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• air in your tube. stop pumping before applying.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 2:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Mirabella mascara is the best,, you can just dampen your brush and put it back it,, that will help with a new tube that is clumpy,, also avoid waterproof mascara!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Defincils by Lancome, great.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• L'Oreal is the absolute best. I've tried them all from super cheap to super expensive and I always go back to L'Oreal. If you do clump, regardless of brand, you could use a metal (not plastic) lash comb; works wonders. Bought mine years ago for a few dollars though I haven't seen them around lately.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2011