Pregnant this soon?

Well i just had my son 7 weeks ago and i'm prettty sure i'm pregnant again. My fiance and i had sex just a week after i had Nathan. Is it just my hormones or am i really pregnant? I'm going to the doctor tuesday so i'll find out for sure. What do you ladies think?

Krysta69

Asked by Krysta69 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well, could be. just so ya know, your hormones and stuff are off the charts after pregnancy, making you more fertile for a while. wow, a week after birth....dang girl...i was uncomfortable sitting on a hard chair a week later lol
    anyways, good luck at the doctor! my little bro and i are exactly a year apart, happens all the time. and my husbands aunt and uncle are 10 months apart. as well as tons of other relatives i have. take care of yourself if you are!!!!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• it possible that happened to my mom 8 kids one right after another it was me then 3 boys then my sister then 3 boys lol ... she was pregnant like before the end of her 6 weeks check ups
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My sister and I are 11 months apart. It is possible.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• omg...me tooo reflect
    Anonymous

• my bro and i are a year and 4 days..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• omg!!!!

you would have 4 kids...by the age of 18????

Anonymous

• I went to your page I'm so sorry about your first baby.

But to answer your ? yes it can happen. My mom had my lil bro and sis 36wks to the day apart my lil bros bday is nov 3rd 1999 and my lil sis's bday is aug 16 2000. she got pregnant 4 days after she had my bro.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Your supposed to wait 3-4 mths after a baby, come on people. What do u think ur body is going through?? It needs to heal and u guys need to get on birth control weither it is up to u or not, think about ur body. I'm not bein mean I just feel bad for other people.
    Anonymous

• what happened to your oldest son if u don't mind me asking?? I have a boy who just turned 6, and i seen he would be 5 now????
    Anonymous

Message me and i'll tell you. I dont want haters readin it
    Krysta69

Answer by Krysta69 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2008