2nd job

i just got a 2nd got because im really needing the money.. what would you that have had two jobs say is most challenging about it... what is some advice on how to make the best of my time at home with my family?

momaholly

Asked by momaholly at 3:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• I haven't had a 2nd job since I was in high school but here's my 2 cents.
    Make sure you get at least 1 full day off to spend with your family. If you can schedule your shifts so that you have alittle time in the evening at home, that would be a plus too. And when yo do have time off, try to enjoy it. Don't worry so much if the kids didn't pick up their rooms or that the sink is full. Spend as much quality time as you can. Start new bedtime routines so you can get it in.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 4:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• For us I think it's using the extra income wisely. You're going to come home exhausted- you don't want to cook a meal, you just want to be with your family. But you can't use that as an excuse to eat out. If you're going to work an extra job make sure that you're using all your income the best way possible.

Good luck!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011