can this irritate your cervix? adult content

I have been really constipated during this pregnancy and just used the restroom and sorry tmi, but had to push really hard to get it out. I wiped and was bleeding. Could that have cause me to bleed? Should I call my doctor?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• try not to worry as seems this came with pushing too hard
    fiber it up, lots of liquid, keep from happening again
    as you know what marriage can be (sorry) you know signs
    if more bleeding, call doc
    take easy, stay 'loose" and stay calm
    most likely due to hemm.

good health to you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• blood is from which hole?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Vaginal. I'm sorry this is a really off the wall question. I am trying to stay positive and hope nothing is wrong.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Was it just a spot or two? was it pink or bright red?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Bleeding probably came from a small tear in or around the rectum.. Hard stool can do that. If the bleeding continues then yes, see your Dr but changes are it did not come from the vagina..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Bright red :( I just had a miscarriage on december 8th and got pregnant again right after. No cramps, I still have all symptoms of pregnancy.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• it could have been a hemmorhoid that burst. pushing to poop doesn't do anything to and of your reproductive organs. the 2 hole are right next to each other so you probably got confused
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I agree it could very well have been form you rectum. They are only a few cm. apart after all. If has stopped and the spot was not lager than a half dollar *I* would not worry. Keep and eye on it, If it doesn't stop or get worse go straight to the ER but I really think you are fine. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• If you think the bleeding came from the vagina, I would call your Dr since you just had a MC.. Was it a small amount or large and are you still bleeding? These are the types of questions they will ask you.. When in doubt,call.. They have heard just about everything..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Thank you for your comments :) I am going to check to make sure it is vaginal bleeding. Just to make sure I didn't jump to conclusions.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011