What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 4:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Forgiving my husband and working with him to save our marriage. He cheated our first year of marriage and I was ready to throw in the towel but I remembered those vows I took and decided to keep them. I eventually forgave him and we have 20 years of marriage under our belt. I love him and I know he loves me our marriage is stronger having gone through that.

FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 4:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Hey!!! anonymous!! No answers r stupid,especially ones about having kids! What is your problem???? That was really mean of u!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Single best decision is having children.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I started my own company.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• There are 2 best decisions I have ever made 1. Asking my husband out on a date (yes I asked HIM) 2. Going back to school.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Single best decision, was on picking my life time mate, there is something I have dreamed of doing that I will do when I retire, move next to the ocean and live the rest of my life being sedated by the view. Anywhere is a good place as long as we are together. If I had one day to live over it would be the day my father died, I didn't get to say good bye. The last vacation we went on was spend at a private Bahamian Island, in a house who's back yard  consisted of baby blue waters from the bahamas.

And last but not least, my most treasured memories come from the birth of all three of my kids, and how I was changed forever.

Answer by older at 4:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• my decision to become a doctor, a plastic surgeon to be specific. not there yet. hopefully will have graduated medical school at 29
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• FricknFrack, congrats. And same here. For not giving up and taking the easy road of divorce! We will be married 34 years, wasn't easy but makes it that much more valuable.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• To not give up on myself.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• There are three.
    Marrying my husband even though everyone told me not to, having my children (he talked me into it), and moving to Las Vegas.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011