hotflashes at 31

I am 31 and with in the last week or two i will be fine the next min i am cold and than sweating again.I got up at 7 a.m. and i was so hot after being up watching t.v. for about 30 min i had to go outside in the 25 degree temps for about 5 min bc i was so hot. we keep our heat on 70 so it isnt that.is it possible that i am having hot flashes?I just turned 31 :( and is there anything i can do to control it?It totally sucks!!!

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Health

• i had that a few years back
    also not old enough
    it turned out a week later i had a panic attack /aniexity attack
    i too though hot flashes when first was happening
    ???maybe
    Anonymous

• Sounds like anxiety attacks. Are you overweight? Are you using vitamins? Do you have a sinus condition? Ask your doctor to run some tests. Some women go through menopause in their late twenties. The symptoms can last for many years and be of varying intensity.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2011