How can I gain my weight back?

Before I got pregnant with my first and only son, I was the perfect size 8. He is 8 months old now and I have lost all the baby weight plus some. I am down to a size 3/4 and am so skinny I look sick. I eat all the time and there is nothing I can do to gain my weight back. Does any one have any ideas of what I can do/what might be wrong?

AmberWarner

Asked by AmberWarner at 7:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Go to the doctor!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• start weight training and begin healthy eating habits with complex starches and proteins.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• try almased - it is an all natural soy based protein powder that when mixed with food helps your body gain healthy weight, it is protein based - if taken without food it helps you to lose weight - so i you decide to try it, make smoothies or milk shakes with it - I have a journal on my page that has the nutrients and protein info - I take it to lose weight, but it works both ways - i get mine at iHerb it has the cheapest price I think -

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I am going through the same thing. I am 4'11 and before baby I weighed 95 (I've always been small) Now I weigh between 80-88 it fluctuates and I am a size 0 and I HATE it! Along with my weight the breats went away too and I hate that the most! I have been eating those Hot Pocket Philly Steak and Cheese calzones twice a day two at a time and have been putting on some weight in a healthy way. You need like 3500 caleries a day to make up one pound...these have over 300 and are actually good for you and YUMMY! I eat a box in the morning or afternoon and a box at night before I go to bed so I don't burn off the caleries.
    TigerBaby69

Answer by TigerBaby69 at 1:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2008