What do I do? soon to be x husband tracking me?

I think my soon to be x is tracking me Via my car. I looked through his texts (bad I know whatever) and I saw one for this auto tracking thing. He is already tracking my phone calls. I asked him for a divorce 2 months ago and now he is tracking me WHAT DO I DO? im really freaked out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Is he trying to figure out if your cheating and maybe you should figure out how to disable it or how to stop him by asking a lawyer?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I would consider this 'stalking'. Talk to your divorce lawyer and let him/her know about this and ask them what you should do. I would also call the police and tell them what your stbx is doing and ask what you can (legally) do to stop him. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Is he tracking your car or your cell? I think all cell phones now have GPS in them.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• He's gathering intel for his divorce case against you. So, don't do anything he can use... You know, party, smoke, sleep around.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• He thinks u r cheating because u asked him for a divorce. What is the reason for u asking? Just wondering. There has to be more to this then u r telling us.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I agree with the ladies who said talk to a lawyer. If you're already getting a divorce, why not. He shouldn't be doing that.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• He is tryng to gather evidence. Don't do anything or go anywhere to give him evidence.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• What you need to do is get a restraining order and let him know you will call the police if he doesn't leave you alone. Also it not a bad idea to change your phone number.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Unless you are in a state that requires him to find fault he is just doing it for his own info. Most states have dissolution of marriages now and that doesn't require him to prove you are doing anything wrong. I'd call the police and ask them what you can do. Tracking is a form of stalking. That's illegal.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Is it possible to take it to an auto mechanic and see if they can locate anything that doesn't "belong" in there?
    Anonymous