Sex adult content

Ok just maybe i'm having a blonde day but my question is this my son caught my husband wacking off the other day. I didn't know he did that since we have a great sex life he gets it whenever he wants. He was wacking off to Center fold girls. Should I be worried or is this just what men do.

Asked by dusty1962 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• That's what men do

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• eww gross men can do weird things maybe it was an isolated event

Answer by amparoortega at 5:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• A man thing.

Answer by dancer at 5:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Contrary to what a lot of women think, most -NOT ALL- men masturbate. He's okay. You're okay. Your sex life is okay.

Answer by dmdblleb at 5:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Most people masturbate. Totally natural, normal, nothing wrong with him or you. If you are worried that his whacking it has something to do with not being happy with your sex life, ask him.

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 5:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Definitely a man thing. I'd be annoyed that it was to a photo of someone else, but that's just me. Nothing is wrong there.

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• i agree with sweetsprinkles, masturbating is totally normal, even looking a centerfold pictures is normal. When I'd be really worried, if he was masturbating to a picture of someone you know.

Answer by mommy_jules at 5:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• As long as he doesn't take it farther, It's normal. My BF says he doesn't wack off but i think every guy does, IMO.

Answer by shanapiv at 6:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I think most men do it, my husband swears he doesn't but I have caught him looking at porn. I went off the deep end. I hate it, but its just because of my own insecurities.

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• it is just a man thing believe me i have learned bc i got into it with my husband over that shit i thought that i wasnt good enough but i was wrong all men do it i mean come on think about it they think about sex every 7 seconds...

Answer by mnb06 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2011