Is Pure Romance the one?

Is Pure Romance a good company to work for?
Is it worth doing with the economy like it is?

s_harden

Asked by s_harden at 5:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• You have to really know your area. Is there a lot of clients that could get you started. Have you asked yourself if you will do ladies only parties or if you will do parties for guys and couples also. (One of my male bff's, and yes, he's straight, loves to host parties like that, he gets all his lady friends together and their SO and they have a blast). Do you have the money for the start up, and do you have the time and patience to put into it. I did direct sales before, and they tell you "oh it's not hard work at all" but it is, you have to dedicate yourself to it, it's your business. You also have to have money for your catalogs and such....

IMHO in my area there isn't a high demand for adult parties, but there are for decorating and cooking....maybe see if you can get some parties set up if you were to invest in it. Say if you can get 10 parties off the top (before you even buy your kit, I'd say go for it)

Good Luck!!!
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I think in a bad economy people tend not to buy things like that but chocolate is always selling especially for easter and valentines day and mothers day and well...just about every day! Just last year the US sold over $17 billion in chocolate! Please contact me and I can explain more about Dove chocolate discoveries. We're only 3 years old so now is a great time to join and build your team! Consider all your options before making a choice. We only cost $49 to start up and you can get a spring kit free, so total you get 240 in products for only $49. You will make that back in ONE party! Nothing to lose!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I think sex always sells, but you do have to know your clients, its a bit personal i think.

I would suggest joining a free company with lower prices for the same products so you have a better chance of getting people online to purchase.

Contact me if you need a link.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2011