Maybe It Was Wrong

so i took a test this morning and it came out NEGATIVE. My perios is not due until tomorrow. DO anyone think that maybe the test could have been wrong? I mean I feel like I am pregnant, I have some of the sympotms, but a negative test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I think u should of wait atleast a day after ur missed period then took the test thats what i did and mine came out positive
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• It's probably not wrong. sorry.
    Anonymous

• I am in the same boat as you I am hoping my test was wrong I missed my period today and have some symp. to but my test was neg so we can pray for each other togther GOOD LUCK !!!!! and BABY DUST!!!!!
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Its probaby correct! But if your period does not come on time, take another test.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2008