When getting busy what is the most unromantic thing your man can do?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• It bothers me when he comes in, strips and lies down and just LIES THERE waiting for me to micromanage the entire experience. I already make and execute every decision there is around here, the last thing I want to do is draw the man a map!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:15 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I hate when he asks to do something.... Naughty,(?) something I'm not really into doing, and will ask and ask and ask. That's a mood breaker. Seriously? Just be happy your getting any!!:)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• fart.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 5:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I second fart.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 5:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Keep his socks on! Unless of course it's a heat of the moment type thing and that's not the only article of clothing one of us is wearing! ;)
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• last 3 seconds! or lay on my big pregant belly!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• He usually eats super fast so he takes in a lot of air and will let out the loudest belches I've ever heard. And farts.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 5:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• He doesn't do anything that breaks the mood but being right there about to have the big O and have one of the kids wake up.  THATS a mood breaker, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• when he gets put of ryhtum lol or is only wearing socks
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 9:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• lol I agree with AdensMama - with my last boyfriend it drove me nuts, like it didn't bother me if it was a quickie on his break from work or on nights when my kids were home and he had his son (he had his son every other weekend so he'd stay at his parents house with him so his folks could spend time with their grandson) he'd wait until after all the kids were alseep and we'd go for a drive (btw, my mother usually looked after my kids or they'd be with their father on those nights) and we'd have sex in the car but when it came to actually laying in a bed and getting naked he'd almost always leave his socks on and I finally told him one night if he didn't start taking them off we wouldn't be having sex.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2011