Question for PAGEANT MOMS!

Our DD is going to be in her first pageant next month- We don't want to spend a ton of money on a dress just yet, until we know if she likes them or not- She's 2. Are there any good website where we can rent a pageant dress?
Also if you have any tips or advice, I'd appreciate it! It's not a huge pageant, but it's still important that she looks nice. Also, we're looking for a glitz dress. Thanks. ;)

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 5:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know of any websites that you can rent them, but you can find bunches on Ebay and Facebook (consignment pages) I recommend Just Glitz and Natual Pageant Consignment there's lots of stuff on there. Good luck to your DD, we have been doing them for about a year or so now, we love them!
    bbbrussell20

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2011