I can not believe my mother.... Vent...

She is an invasion of privacy first off...
then I finally told DH that she asked to move in....
My DH told me she said some things to him about me.
She literally told my DH that I locked my daughter in the closet in my bedroom. I had no closet at my parents, it was a converted dining room.
It is like she is always fishing for that little bit of information my DH does not know about me. I mean I invited her to my home only for her to talk bad about me.
If I was so bad why would she ask to come live with me, and why would she ask me over my three sisters?
They were upset she asked me.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 5:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• If she's there, I'd kick her out. If she's not, I wouldn't let her move in. Family or not, some people just don't always belong. Not in a major way, not always in a minor way. Sounds like she's toxic, and if she will tell your hubby things, I can only imagine what she'd tell your daughter. You have a family, it's not just about you, not just about what she will say or do about you, it's also what she will say or do about them, as well. Which will hurt them in the end as well. This is all just my advice, this is your life. But, I do wish you the best of luck here!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• *hugs*
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Wait no more she is who she is look at her shrug and move on. Life is too short to be treated like crap in your own house.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• ooo my mother is no better..I feel your pain
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• There is something inside of her that is really sad for her to do that to you. Pray for her.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I am tired of waiting for her to change... I thought she did before my DH told me alll of what she had said.
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011