Hi to all the moms out there..

Hi to all the moms out there.. I'm a new mom. My Daughter is 9 months old. I have been on the Merina for about 8 months now. I took a test yesterday and it said it was positive. I took one this morning and it was negative. I'm really confused!! Is there anyone that went though this?? What happened for you?? Thanks I hope to hear back from you!!

Asked by OliviasMommy910 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be that you are very early in you pregnancy and your urine was not as concentrated the second time around. If you do think your pregnant, I'd check with your doctor to confirm it.

Answer by faeriemamma at 11:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• The Mirena could be throwing it off if you still have it. You should go to the doc's and have them do a blood test and keep an eye on the hormone levels. You want to do this asap so that everything is alright with the baby if you are pregnant.

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 3:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• The best time to administer any type of urine based test (for most accurate result) is during the first stream of the day. Clean the area thouroughly and discard the first bit of urine before collecting a specimen for the test. This is because your urine collects the most protein and hormones while you sleep.

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2008