Would you have SEX for money if it was guarenteed noone would EVER find out??

Would you have it. Any form. Oral, intercourse any part of it for money.. It is absoultely proected and noone will ever find out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• if noone would ever find out and I was hard up I might. I'm not married and not in a realationship so maybe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• No I wouldn't. I would feel to much like the slut he screwed around with. I would think about my kids too much to do that. If I need money that bad I would find another job. Nowadays it's too scary to think what that person might have and give to you. Condoms don't always take care of things. Yuck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• It would have to be a nice bit of money, I wouldn't be a hoe on the street but more of a bunny ranch worker lol. Those girls get PAID!
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• hell yea
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• No way, yuck!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Uh They are still hoes. I think you mean a bunny ranch hoe. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Yeah a hoe is a hoe. Ranch or no rach. They still spread their legs to horny ass SLEAZY DESPERATE men.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• NO!
    aggiemom08

Answer by aggiemom08 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• WTF! You would have to have low self esteem to do such a thing. Seriously. Why would you put yourself through that?
    Well, at least I think highly of myself, unlike some others.
    I can bet that ones that would do this, have screwed up lives. Why? Because these are the bad decisions you keep making for yourselves. Grow up. That's why diseases will never go extinct.
    Keep spreading
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• When I was married my husband wanted the bills paid on time. So I had sex with my husband every time the rent was due or a bill needed to be paid so he'd give me the money. :-)

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 AM on Jul. 8, 2008