Does anyone shop at Consignment shops? and do you think there's anything wrong with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE consignment shops! I see everything RIGHT with shopping at them. You save money, have an interesting sellection and you are recycling. Nobody has to know you bought something at a consignment store.

I've turned so many people on to consignment stores. I even go to high end furniture consignment stores. It's such a great experience and I always meet the greatest people.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 7:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I am a sucker for consignment shops!! They are the best!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I don't often because we don't have many here but I love them, and love salvation army and goodwill, as well as yard sales and freecycle.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I think its awsome. Before having a baby I use to spend way to much money on clothes. I think if u find something you like and need for less, just wash it and enjoy! and i have given so many clothes to family and friends and charities its a great feeling, so i love to find a great consignment bargain!
    Anonymous

• I shop at consignment shops. I do the trade deal. I bring in some of my daughters things and trade them for other things. I mydelf dont buy my clothes there, but I have and think its a good thing to do. You can find alot of great things at consignment shops.
    Anonymous

• I'm going to make the distinction between consignment shops and thrift stores. I do like consignment shops but not thrift stores. Consignment shops are very picky about what items they will take and of course you pay the price. I don't normally go to thrift stores because you have to spend so much time trying to find an item you may like.
    Anonymous

• If it was'nt for goodwills,and consighnment shops,I'd be naked.I love em,and don't care who nows it.lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I find the greatest GAP clothes at mine & toys galore yeah I'm such a consignment junkie lol I would love to own one it's a great buisness
    Anonymous

• I LOVE shopping there for everything..We have several in my town and I could spend a full walking around town and shopping for clothes, baby toys, books, niknaks,etc...and really only spend about 25.00 total:)
    Masonyastesmom

Answer by Masonyastesmom at 7:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I do! I love'em. Kids grow so fast...you can find great things. Our resale shop here is a consignment..so I buy some and sell some. See I really sell to turn around and buy MORE! Ha. Usually it is a swap out. Love it!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2008