Does anyone know anything about arthritis/hips and hip pain

I have arthritis all over and 6 yrs ago I had my last hip Xray... it was not good, they are eroding and now I have been in more and more pain as time goes by.
I don't have insurance so I really don't know how far this has progressed but if I'm always in pain and my hips are always "popping".... well I'm just wondering at what point does hip replacment come into the picture

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Health

• I don't know how to help you but there is a product that you can look into on Amazon.com. Type in Arnicare, read the reviews, see if you want to try the products for pain. They are sold in the pharmacies so you don't have to wait for delivery.
    Hope that helps
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Thanks for letting me know about this! I checked it out and even printed off coupons for it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Usually arthritis on the hip is develop when a patient left a fractured hip unattended. It is best that you consult this a doctor right away to avoid any complication. DePuy Pinnacle Recall

pinnaclelawsuit

Answer by pinnaclelawsuit at 11:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2012