Do you ever feel lost in life?

Do you feel like you lost your way? Do you feel like you aren't as far along in life as you think you should be?

I feel lost!

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• It's ok to feel like this : economic crisis, the media showing us how the rich and famous have got everything, and we have to struggle for so many things . . .
    Let's feel grateful for all the little (and big) blessings we've got. A friend, a relative, a child, anyone who loves us is a treasure in our lives! We've got a home, hopefully a job, well, with some positive thinking we can make our own destiny little by little !
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Doesn't everyone feel that way at one time or another? I just keep my chin up and STAY OPTIMISTIC! I always try to remember how much worse it could be!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• That is how I feel on any given day, but then I remind myself to be thankful for what i do have. So many more people have less.Then I get myself up and try to do better.
    mizinfo

Answer by mizinfo at 8:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• ~~*Hugs*~... what triggers the feelings you are having is more than likely because you are comparing yourself to others? I don't have the right career, make enough money, have all the material things others have?

I went through a phase like you are, and I was told about making a "Gratitude Journal", nothing fancy, but the purpose is to find something each day that you are grateful for, and before you know it you will be in a state of grace by loving what you already have, remembering to enjoy where you are before you get to where you are going, and living in the moment instead of trying to live in days that have yet to come. ~*Hugs*~

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• yes lately horribly so.
    We are working on my sisters baby shower.
    First my sister asked me to handle games so I got some ideas my sister said no to all of them So I did more ran them by my mom she said they were great the other day my sister came by with all the games ready-said here is the games I felt like all the time I spent was for nothing and I felt so unappreciated. Than today (I had been putting together a bunch of baskets together for prizes I just needed my mom to birng bows and the bag wraps, so she said she would drop them by today.
    First long astory short last year I was hit by a car. Since I have had a horrible muscle disorder that leaves me in pain 24/7. I had to quit my RN job. I get wiped out very easily,
    Today we (my hubby, son and I) left at 9am for church and headed to my sons hockey game right after. We got home close to 3pm
    I was very tired my phone rang right away it was my mom said she was
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I feel like his tonight, I feel as though I should be further than where I am and sometimes it hurts. Hope you find what you feel will be your way soon my friend....
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• sorry not done whining-so my mom said she was comming by. Here she came with my pregnant sister My sister was bringing in all her crap that she mahe to leave at my house- why who knows she lives wround the block. Well I guess I was nasty from being tired out so my mom got snappy they started doing the basktes(I was just about to start soup for dinner as well) My mom was ignoring me when I talked and my sister changed around a few of my baskets ans said see mom doesnt this look much better now it was like who are theese people and whats whrong with them. I close my mouth I dont argue yes I was nasty asking my sister why she was bringing all herstuff to my house but she should have asked. My house is small her house is huge. I just feel unappreciated. Plus my sister has been mistreating me for months and my mom tells me- Oh leave her alone shes pregnant. I once was pregnant I never mistreated anyone esp my sisters.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011