prego and sex

does it seem like sometimes when u have sex while ur prego it hurts sometimes ????

loca1

Asked by loca1 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 6:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• no not really
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 6:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My 2nd pregnancy it hurt like hell, df& i stopped having sex when i was 4 months (sorry tmi) but as soon as it would go in it would tighten up or something but hurt like hell, now w/my 1st son i had sex up until i was almost due.
    Anonymous

• If it hurts eitha tell him not to go too deep :) if it hurts regardless might wana take it slow then....I have no problems with sex aslong he,s not squishing my stomach
    diosa694

Answer by diosa694 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• yes sex is uncofortble for me this pregnancy not sure why but it is some of its probably because im just not in the mood at all and i just have to fake my way through it lol to keep hubby semi happy for now. if your not relaxed sex will hurt so maybe you just need to relax a bit if thats not the issue talk to your dr.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• yea it was for me with my 3rd child..sommething bout how my pelvis was titled
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 6:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• it SUCKS!!!!! cause its like my stomach muscles tense up and hurt for days after, i almost lose interest but i try not to.. im not always in the mood and i use to be...... where is my sex drive?!?
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 7:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Not yet, but I'm early into my first trimester
    la_sirena22

Answer by la_sirena22 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• im 31 weeks as of tomorrow and im very uncomfortable!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 8:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yes it can be more uncomfortable since there's more blood flow down there right now. It kinda hurts for me sometimes. Also for some ladies their sex drive dips during pregnancy, so if you're not in the mood, sex could seem more painful as well.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2011