my tummy

I eat just a small amount of food or drink water and I get bloated up big time its really uncomfortable and I feel like my tummy is gonna blow. I've had ovarian pain on and off for several months now I havent had any cash to go see a doctor. I have stopped eating when I get like this and go without for several days to avoid this feeling. My question is for those who have had this before did it ever go away is their some home remedies to make this stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like a parasite to me. Try a diet high in fibre and low in fats. Buy some worm medicine from the pharmacy. Avoid alcohol. Avoid fizzy drinks, cauliflower and peas. Walk every day. Avoid sitting or lying down for two hours after meals. That is really difficult, but if you get outside to walk or garden it will fill the time. Start a notebook and record all your food and pain each day for a month. Hopefully a pattern will appear. Then you will have plenty of evidence for the doctor and he will not need to order useless tests.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• yeah, it sounds like a parasite, or you just need to be really cleaned out. try a colon cleanse. theyre not good to do all the time, but once should do the trick for you.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 6:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2011