Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

curling iron? the one you wrap your hair around it...

what are they called? website?

Answer Question

Asked by mommaclow at 7:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

Level 10 (407 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Conair Infiniti You Curl.

    Is that what you're looking for?


    Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

  • Revlon and Conair both make excellent selections of curling irons and heat rollers

    Answer by firelites at 3:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

  • Hot tools and Revlon have good ones, Make sure you use heat protectant with any hot tool (Flat iron,curling iron,ect)

    --I went to cosmo school

    Answer by Mommyy2 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.