Not a question just informational (tax filing)

If you want a good online tax filing service I recommend http://www.freetaxusa.com/

We have used them for the last 2 years now.

We e-filed federal for free and e-filed state for $9.95 plus added audit protection etc.. for only $5 more.

They are even cheaper than Turbo tax, H&R block, Jackson hewitt and any others I have tried in the past.

We got our state return direct deposited 2 days after filing and our federal in just 7 days.

MyOpionCounts

Asked by MyOpionCounts at 7:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• This is fantastic a week and not paying for a RAL. Thanks for sharing.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• No problem. I know people pay an arm & a leg to get it back fast so I hope this helps more people keep more money in your pockets this year and still get it back fast. FYI you can have it direct deposited onto prepaid visa cards like walmarts prepaid visa cards, you don't have to have an actual bank account. If you do use a walmart prepaid visa you can get your account number & routing number on the walmart money card website.
    MyOpionCounts

Comment by MyOpionCounts (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Thanks for sharing! We're going to do our own this year for the first time, so I've been asking about this stuff like crazy lol.

Can I ask one thing, so I don't have to make a question lol? Sorry to hijack, but do you have to use a credit card to pay the fee, or does it come out of your return like H&R Block does if you go to them?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Thanks for the info!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• For state you can pay with a credit card, debit card, or checking account.
    MyOpionCounts

Comment by MyOpionCounts (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Feb. 18, 2011