my period hasnt returned normal yet after miscarrioage..

its been 4months since my miscarriage. i got my period the next month and since then it hasnt been normal. i get it heavy for 5days, then its spotting for 3days sometimes stops then starts spotting again, and then heavy for 3days. i get it the 3rd of the month then its 8th of the month then its the 5th. i use to have a regular 30day cycle, id get it the 3rd of every month for 5days medium flow. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your body went through alot, it may be a bit before it gets fully back to normal! good luck and if you get overly worried it wouldnt hurt to go see your doctor!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 8:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Mine never went back to a 28 day cycle after my miscarriage several years ago. When i'm not preggy it comes anywhere from a week early to a week late.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 7:21 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Im sorry you've had to go threw this, it takes a long time for things ta get back to whats goina be your new normal
    skyisbluenow

Answer by skyisbluenow at 7:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I agree, it may take quite a while for your body to go back to normal.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I had the same problem when I was TTC. It can take several months to get back to normal. What finally worked for me was doing a couple month of birth control to help regulate my hormones. Even though it was the last thing I wanted to do since I wanted to be pregnant so badly! I conceived just one month later. Good luck, and I'm sorry you have to experience this.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 6:29 AM on Feb. 7, 2011