Has anyone ever experienced a miracle, or seen a ghost. And I mean like seriously seen something, or went through something. If you have share your story. Im interested.

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, when I lived in an apartment a long time ago I saw a tall dark figure walk through my living room one day when the only other adult in the house was in another room fast asleep.
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 7:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I was visited by my grandfather when I moved into a new house (he had been a carpenter who built houses) about 10 years after he died. He said he was coming to check out the place and he approved. We has also had unknown spirits in the house where I live now.

My son saw a ghost when he was about 4 years old. He still remembers to this day. I was on the phone, he was supposed to be going to sleep, and the ghost was at first in the upper corner of his room, floating. He came to tell me and I told him to shoo it away. He came back in a few minutes and said it was still there and bothering him. He told me it was wearing my pink nightgown (which I was not). I told him to spit at it and apparently that did the trick. It left. But the next morning my nightgown WAS in his room. At the time I thought ds was playing a joke, but he's 20 now and said he was completely serious.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• 9 years ago I saw a completely solid spirit walk thru my diningroom into the kitchen. He was a tall blonde guy. I thought we had a visitor but my husband said there was no one here! i checked,no one was in the house

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• When I was in high school, I woke up because I felt someone's presence... I looked over and saw a white figure... almost glowing. It was blury but in human form. I covered my head with my blanket and looked again and it was gone. To this day I believe it was my guardian angel.... It was crazy because i felt so safe....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I was sitting outside talking with my then boyfriend. I looked up from where I was sitting and saw a white ghost streak past us. It was super fast.

I can still picture it.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• in march 2007 i was having a csection for my ds they had taken him out already and i passed out and went to the light. i saw every member of my family and dh family that had passed away. i was brought back and i truely believe they just wanted us to know that they were watching. my ds ( same child) sees sprits? alot they come to him sometimes they scare him but alot of the time its someone we know coming to say good bye to him. its been our dear friend and my grandma when it happens he and i just kinda sit and talk about what he has seen
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 8:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I haven't ever seen one but I'd love to meet a friendly one!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• When my father died, I didn't know that he was in hospital or that he died, but I felt a hand hugging me in an affectionate way.
    3 days later the neighbours told me that my dad was dead, and my mom was in hospital.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My bfs mother passed away n she was like mother to me, well we were at her grandparents stayin in the rm her mom did and we were both in bed and i was talkin all of a sudden i look over n shes asleep. so im layin there tryin to sleep and the door opens and i hear footsteps, and feel a presence walk over to my side of the bed and lean over and stare at my face then it gets up and walks over to my bfs side and does the same thing, then walks out and shuts the door. I think it was her mother lookin over us.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 10:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• my grandmothers tv goes off in on by itself i witnessed it one time she says it is my grandpa but i ask him not to show himself to me cause that stuff scares he shit out of me....my SO swears he seen his grandpa the night they buried him he scared the shit out of me he woke up out of a dead sleep yelling
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 2:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2011