since having my baby 4 months ago my "private" always feel like air b coming out "lik passing gas" y is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Health

• Your body will readjust, just give it time.  There is a lot of stretching going on during birth, takes a little bit sometimes for things to get back to normal.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I have the same problem... very embarrasing when ppl are around! I would be interested in ppl's responses!
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 7:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• it will go back... are you doing kegals?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• no im not doing kegals mayb i need 2 start, thanks. wat do your ppl say? mine dont know.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• To do a kegal!  Sit on the toilet.  Start the flow of urine.  Stop in mid flow.  That shows you the muscles that you need to focus on during a kegal.  Hold it tight for ten seconds, then release.  Do it as many times as you can a day.  It didn't help me or anyone I know but if it works for you then heck yeah!  It will go back to normal, promise.  ;)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Just normal after birth symptoms, it'll pass. It does feel weird though.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• The same thing happen to a friend of mine, i ask my mom why was that? She said after you have a child even when you stop bleeding you should still wear a pad when you're not fully closed up yet air goes inside of you. after given birth to my son i remembered she told me to keep my pad on even i wasnt bleeding anymore.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011