How do you vote up or down?

I'm just curious.  I never vote any ones answers down, always up.  If I post a question, ANYONE who answers gets a vote up, even if we have a difference in opinion.  Do you find yourself awarding best answers to the people who agree with you?  I try to be fair, give the best answer to whoever makes a good point, even if it's different from my own.  How do you Cafemom? 

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I vote up answers that I feel are giving good advice. I will also vote up an answer that I notice has a vote down for no reason. I will only vote down if a person is giving bad advice/wrong advice, and being rude with snide uncalled remarks.

To give a best answer, doesn't mean the person has to agree with me. If I don't like anything, I will just close it.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I vote up people who make interesting useful or funny posts. If someone is purposefully rude or mean I vote them down - but never just for a difference of opinion.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I usually like most answers, so I'm easy to vote up.
    So far, in all these months I only wanted to vote down one answer, because the lady compared her own happy-ending story, with a much more serious, shady situation, and was kind of "superior" and sarcastic to a person that had a serious issue.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I vote up A LOT and vote down occasionally. If the answer is rude or doesn't make sense, I vote down.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:21 PM on Feb. 6, 2011