Does anyone use toys? Alone or with husband? Which ones are the best? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• There is a pink rabbit vibrator at adamandeve.com.  AMAZING!  I got it as a free gift when my hub and I ordered a bunch of games from that website.  When it broke, I never bought another one but wow I have some fond memories of it, lol.  Always alone, didn't need it while hub was around.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Ahh just got a new one for myself and a new one for me and hubby yesterday so amazing. My personal one is hypnotic and our couple toy is the standing o from slumber parties. Earned mine for free and got ours half off by doing a party lol www.slumberparties.com they have amazing things lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I use alone or with S/O. It adds to it. There are so many they we have used don't have a fav.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• We-Vibe is awesome. You can use alone or with S/O.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 8:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• got one 10 years ago from lady Desiree, called the beaver, lol...hubs and I have used it 3 times in our 7yrs, lol..we like each other better...the beaver gives quick intense orgasm, but leaves you too drained foe anything else
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 8:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• The Rabbit. It's amazing. I use it when DH is out of town.
    Anonymous

• The Rabbit IS AMAZING! Make sure it's an actual Rabbit, which is generally the more expensive, but trust me... it's totally worth the money! If you don't like the insertion part you can use the length as a 'handle'. Make sure you get rechargable batteries though because it goes through batteries FAST! I use it alone and/or with my husband. So much fun =)
    brandy0827

Answer by brandy0827 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• No. Prefer the real thing so I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel him !
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• WE have several. I woulkd sugggest to go to ADAM and eve .com You can shop in private on line. There are hundreds of vibrators in all fifferent styles and sizes to choose from What I like and you like may be two different things. I was never not satisfied with what I got, We use them for just regular sex for play its somthing different and is a fun change
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I use toys by myself and with my husband. The best toy is the silver bullet. I think I was addicted to it while my hubby was deployed. He uses it also during foreplay when he goes down on me. our foreplay is magnificent. Before we even have sex I am almost paralyzed and asking for a minute before we have sex.

True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011