Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite

Im not really up to date on gaming consoles. My daughter wants a nintendo ds and a littlest pet shop game to go with it. I found a really good deal on a nintendo ds lite but im not sure if the littlest pet shop game is only for nintendo ds or if it will also work on ds lite. will nintendo ds games work on a nintendo ds lite? Is there a difference? Thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Technology

• It will work for DS Lite. Or at least it should, since that game came out around (I think) the time when I first got my DS Lite a few years ago. And don't feel bad, the DS games are the only ones I keep up with at all, and that's just because I had one lol. I'm so not a gamer (I loved Brain Age, though).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• All ds games work on all the consoles My niece have the DS XL, and the games work with hers too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• All the ds games will work with anything ds, ds lite, DSi, dsxl everything. Also some of the older games, I think for the game cube works in the front part of the ds console. I love the ds, my daughter got one and I ended up getting one for myself, the Big Brain Academy is awesome!
    brandy0827

Answer by brandy0827 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• ok thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• ds
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 7, 2011