period problems... adult content

Ever since I was 15 my periods have been AWFUL. I cramp so bad I vomitt, I get migrains for a week at a time. It feels like my ovaries are going to explode, it just hurts sooo bad. Everything hurts too, even the lips of my vaginia hurt. I had to sit in a hard chair at work the other day and I was in tears by the end of the day. Some days the pain is almost like labor pains. And I bleed soooo much and there's huge clots. I've had times where I've actually stopped bleeding out bc there was a clot blocking everything. I was seeing a gyn a few yrs ago who put me on seasonique just to try to minimize the pain. But that is all he would do. He just basically told me to take motrin and then accused me of not taking it (when I informed him that I have a screw in my knee, 6 screws in my shoulder, patella tendonitis, and a chipped spine that I take my 1000 mg of motrin every day he said I had pms and gave me paxil, and I walked out of office and never went back). Well now I'm married w baby and no insurance. I'm on bc again, but it's not helping. I just don't know what to do. I'm in so much pain I can barely function. My sister has PCOS and my mom and gma have both had fibroid tumors in their uterus. I've had internal ultrasounds done, but nothing showed up. And the dr I was seeing refused to schedule laproscopy to look for endo. Bc he said 23 was too young. We make too much money for state insurance and I can't afford my insurance at work right now.

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Health

• sounds like the fibroids or endometriosis
    The fibroids can be on the outside of the uterus as well. My BFF Dawn has them. Her periods were identical to yours

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• depo shot? gets rid of your period for most women. im on it. love it! free clinic? er? i would go to everyone and anywhere. i hate having a period, its so gross, and the pain is horrensous! gl
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 6:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Birth control pills may activate your problem and make it worse.Be sure to check that if you are off of bc see if it gets better.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011