am i a bad mom?

i fed my kids frozen, processed food, soda, (like 3 cups each!) we did not eat at the dinner table, but instead, in front of the tv at the coffee table!! oh, and my kids will be going to bed late tonite, too, like 10 o'clock!!

what bad habits did you have tonight??

itzmyzoo

Asked by itzmyzoo at 8:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• It is Super Bowl. You are being a fantastic American mother.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Babe don't ever ask if you are a bad mom, lol.  There will always be someone who thinks that you are and who needs that put down!?  I wasn't paying attention and my 1 year old snatched my Frappuccino.  Now she is flying off the wall, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• On Super Bowl nite? You are a GREAT mom!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Oh and it sounds like you guys had great fun, we're coming over, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Don't get bogged down in that making you a bad mother. It doesn't. Every family works in different ways. It's not about how late the kids go to bed, what kind of food they eat (as long as they're healthy), or where you eat your dinner. There are more important things that bond a family. As long as you guys are healthy, happy, and truely enjoying one another that's all that matters.

TootooBusy, your comment sounds a little back handed to me. Like "Yea, since that's what all AMERICAN mothers do you're doing great" .. Just saying.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Sounds like what my kids ate and drank. =P Guess I'm not getting the mother of the year award either.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Well I'm going to jail then. My kids had hotpockets and cheezets for breakfast and I'm sure a couple of cans of coke. I can't say for sure what they had for lunch because I went out with friends and left them home. Looks like maybe pop tarts. We're watching the superbowl now and we're going to eat pizza, potatoe chips, and drink at least a half a case of soda before we go to bed around maybe 11:00. PROUDLY GUILTY.
    mizinfo

Answer by mizinfo at 8:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Hmmm, so I guess I'm a bad mom because I let mine have a cupcake for dessert even though she ate hardly ANY veggies?
    oh well:-) If that's the worse thing I do -- then I havent done bad at all!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• mizinfo- lmao!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• There is always room for improvement but not sure I'd call you a Bad mom.
    Anonymous