Did you accomplish anything that you wanted/needed to today?

We FINALLY got a couple of new tires on my car and got them rotated (my tires were sooo out of balance my car was shaking when I drove it) and I finally got a hair cut lol. I had a mullet or something going on, so I'm ecstatic to have that taken care of lmao. I also got a couple of new loaf pans so I can make my awesome pumpkin pie bread that everyone has been bugging me about for the past 6 months lol (I have no idea what happened to my old ones, they just vanished).

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I finally got the hall closet organized and I went grocery shopping before 6pm.
    mizinfo

Answer by mizinfo at 8:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yes i did !! I VOWED to play with my little girl and have some mega bonding time and to forget about ALL the things I NEEDED to do -- like clean house/pay bills/wash clothes -- get us ready for work/school week -- blah blah blah. Instead, we played dolls, babies, basketball, rode 4-wheelers, read books and played hopscotch! I had the BEST DAY I have had in a long time!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Not as much as I wanted to but I did get to take a fabulous trip to the ER with DD (3) so they could x-ray her leg! Just a sprain.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Noooo, this was a lost day.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Nope !!! I studied all day !!!!
    ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 8:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I got my hair cut today too! What a relief, it was driving me crazy! I was also afforded some quiet time as DH kept DS outside and busy doing "man stuff" in the yard. LOL Unfortunately, all I did was laundry and clean, but it was still nice.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• But_Mommie That sucks! Glad it's just a sprain!
    BaileysMom That's great!
    Ramajil: Did you need to study, though lol? I really need to, but I'm procrastinating...again. I have until Tuesday to finish some of my stuff lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yes. I rearranged our storage room and finally put my son's huge cradle away in there. It's super heavy and made of wood. My husband's dad made it for him when he was a baby. I'm sore from lifting it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I went to work, picked up the few groceries I have needed for a week. Didn't do my homework, so that will be tomorrow and Tuesday by midnight so I get credit.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• No i was lazy
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:14 AM on Feb. 7, 2011