Why is his friend telling me about his past flirting ?

Hi ladies !
My husband's best friend waited for my man to leave the room, and told me that 3 years ago (just before we met) my man was single and there was a married woman at a sports club, that would flirt my guy in front of her husband and everybody else. She'd help only my guy to put on his glasses, accessories etc. So, the "friends" would make fun of this, they'd call her his girlfriend although she was married. They'd tell my guy to sleep with her, so that they get a discount.

Last month this friend's wife flirted with my man all night long, she'd touch him, put her breast on his back, and this guy didn't say a thing - my husband didn't move either.

No he's telling me this story. What's going on ? ? ?

* * *

Told my husband what his friends said: He called his friend, and the guy said he wanted to say a funny story from the past.

No friendship broke. When the guy's wife touched him, I asked my man to confronted her, but he didn't. Now I'm exposed, and he's "Mr Nice".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• He is definately trying to give you some insight on something that's going on behind your back...OR....does the friend have a possible crush on you?
    mdsmes

Answer by mdsmes at 8:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• hopefully they don't have a master plan to coax u into a 4sum. it is strange that neither your hubs nor his friend protested when the wife put her boob on your hubs back. very inappropriate if u ask me.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• someone wants you to get jealous. My hubby's bf's wife tried that crap with me before I got married. It was just a bunch of he said she said and before me so I don't give a crap........neither should you.
    Anonymous

• Talk to your husband about everything. Tell him what you saw and tell him everything that you hered and his friend said. I would just not listen to what his friend has to say anymore from now on walk him over to your husband and bring it all out . But something is telling me after all this there will probably be friendships broken
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My thoughts are that your dh's friend may be jealous of his wife flirting with your man and is trying to cause some trouble. I agree with a pp, if it was before you then it doesn't matter. Just laugh at the stories and know he's not like that now.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2011