Has anyone ever had a....

Okay so I have been late on my period since September.. have had numerous urine tests and even blood work,all of the results have been negative,so Im not pregnant...I went for a follow up at My regular Dr's office he mentioned the possibility that I could be pregnant but with a tubal pregnancy,I am going in tomorrow To my Obgyn office hoping for a ultra sound as my Dr is requesting!!!!I am so scared and nervous on what to expect.I was just wondering if anyone else out there has gone through a tubal pregnancy,If not,Then WHAT could this be???With My son,it took me three months to get a positive reading to confirm pregnancy do you think It could be the same case this time around??I have been VERY crampy and having a lot of abdominal pain!!Please help me!!!

BlakesMommy2006

Asked by BlakesMommy2006 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This happened to my sister. But it was the other way around. All the test she toke showed she pregnant. But she would not be. They ran test after test after test. Later they found out she has a body problem. That causes test to be postive. When she is not pregnant. But now a year and a half later she has a little girl. That is an angel.
    momgriff

Answer by momgriff at 7:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I don't think blood tests would come back negative even if it is tubal. But an u/s is a safe bet. Cramps and abdominal pain could be stress related. I was 2 months pregnant and had taken several neg. HPT before I got a positive. It is very stressful. I wish you the best of luck.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I've had a tubal where the baby is in the tubes. I just had some cramping and spotting of blood. Some women even have like other pregnancy symptoms. Google it. You can put in Ectopic Pregnancy. You could even go to Webmd.com. I've read all about it. Usually u would be 4-7 weeks or maybe 4-6 weeks pregnant and then find out with the blood and cramping. If you was over 7 weeks maybe ur tube might bust and have lots of pain and bleeding which in ur case thats not what is happening. If you was pregnant hoe far would u say u was?? I am 6 weeks now and actually goin Tuesday for an ultrasound to make sure the baby is where it should be.
    Anonymous