Will facebook last?

A couple of us were talking and you remember how big Myspace got and now that is a thing of the past? Do you wonder or think that Facebook will eventually run its coarse or do you think it will survive? I am sure there will be something that will come along later, that is just how life works but I am curious as to see how many of you feel they are over using facebook? They are even making cars that can update statuses and tell you what is going on!

JuJubean1979

Asked by JuJubean1979 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think it will last alot longer
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 8:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• It will phase out just like MySpace. I used to love MS -- then quit it when FB arrived -- Now I rarely go on FB!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I agree Bailey....with the millions of pages that get hacked constantly, they are constantly changing their settings and profiles and so on and so forth it is getting annoying. Just today mine got hacked even though I change my password monthly and always log out. Go figure. If it wasn't for my photography or writing I probably wouldn't be on there at all.
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Myspace is still pretty big with the younger kids I think, at least from the people I know. I think that since facebook has appeal to a much larger age range it will most likely last a lot longer. Everyone from my young cousins to my grandparents use it, I dont think its going anywhere anytime soon.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 8:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Something bigger and better will come. What goes up must come down.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• It will probably last a lot longer, but I also agree that other things will continue to come out.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 9:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• The more they force ads, commercials, and people pushing their business like a personal profile people are going to turn to places that aren't trying to place a hand on their wallets... hahah
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It will fade.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:12 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• who knows i think a lot of kids are using it more now a days but i don't know how they can be considering there are age limits on fb
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2011