What do you think is the biggest internet wah scam

There are so many work at home scams on the internet. Buyer beware. But which internet wah do you think tops the scam list.

mizinfo

Asked by mizinfo at 8:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• earn big money doing data entry out of your home
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Honestly, I think CEO moms. Even though it is a legit company. I think it is shady the way they advertise that they are CEO Moms but really they are Melaleuca (or whatever it is called). And then they advertise that there is no selling, etc. Um, yeah, whatever.

Anonymous

• Me too CEO Moms and other Melaleuca teams.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Hello!

I am with Internet CEO Moms and we are not a SCAM! I have been with them for almost 2 years now and I have not sold 1 item!! Ok, answer me this, if you go to a store, and you ABSOLUTELY LOVE that store, do you go out and tell people about it? People naturally go and tell people about whatever they have a good experience with.

I am making a legitimate income from home and this is a legitimate team. This team has been such a blessing to my family and I. I wouldn't trade it for the world to tell you the truth.

I just suggest doing your research and trying things out for yourself, instead of believing what other people say. You can't always believe everything you read on the internet.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Melaleuca doesn't even allow you to say "I'm with Melaleuca" they make you say you are on a team of moms helping other moms....BS. You spend WAY too much on FAKE natural products....because they are so NOT natural that they don't tell you what the ingredients are.....and then tell you to hound everyone you know constantly to agree to spend the same outrageous amount each month and if they get enough people to fall for it they might just be lucky enough to earn enough commission to cover the outragious amount they are required to spend. They are a JOKE
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I just know that my son has had eczema since he was a very tiny baby and I had used everything suggested. He even had steroid creme prescribed to him. Once I got rid of all of the harsh chemicals in my house, including all personal care items, his eczema drastically cleared up. So for that, I am thankful for the company and will be a customer for life!!

Our team does not hound people and we are not taught to hound people. If someone says this isn't for them, we let them be and respect their decision. There are probably teams out there that do that but CEO Moms is not one of them.

I actually make more then what my products cost each month. I used to buy all name brand stuff from the store so I am actually saving money. I have price compared so I DO know that is the case. I'm sorry some of you had bad experiences, but not all people do. With a 95% re-order rate each month, that says a lot about the Company.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 12:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I am with Internet CEO Moms and is definitely NOT a scam. We absolutely don't sell anything. We don't deal with any money at all. I simply purchase products for my Family's needs as I would at any store. The products have helped our Family in so many ways. I have no problem saying I'm with Mela if someone asks. We are not trying to hide anything. I'm very proud to be part of Mela and Internet CEO Moms!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2011