How do you handle his private phonecalls?

Does it happen for his phone to ring when he's just about to come into the house, and when it rings he goes out to speak in private instead ? How do you handle this ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• i would follow him right where he goes
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I like to talk outside as well. Perhaps it's just easier for him to hear his caller or focus on what they are saying when he's outside? Just casually ask him who called if you're worried...
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• i smell a rat... who knows if you search out that smell you might find a skunk. this sounds all too familiar to me, been there done that. sounds like he is hiding something. you should do some sniffing around; do not confront him yet because he WILL deny it. men usually deny till death or until there is evidence steering them in the face.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• If it is a new thing I would be worried. Does he watch his phone like a hawk? Stay later at "work"? Anything else? If it is something he has always done it may just be him. I take almost all calls outside because the kids make it too hard to hear inside and I don't want them to hear everything I say.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• It could be nothing, I often go outside or into another room to talk on the phone. Have you asked him who called? Does he refuse to answer if you do ask him about who was on the phone?
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• mine never does that.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 10:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Could be nothing but watch your back.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• if i am bothered i ask him who called, what it was about, and then if i am still bothered, i check his phone logs. we don't have secrets from each other, and i will be pushy if i think something is off. but most of the time he does that because he needs to concentrate on what the person is saying, so he goes away from people.

happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• my SO would never leave the room just to take a phone call...neither would i....we dont keep secrets from eachother' so theres no reason to.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Guys talk just like girls do. My SO has been on phone call with a buddy and had to finish convo later b/c the dudes girl came around and they were just talking about how to fix his friends marriage so...could be nothing.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2011