What was the easiest move you have had?

We are currently moving to a new, much bigger apartment in the same complex. I almost think these kinds of moves are harder than longer distance ones! lol

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 9:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I think you are right!  The easiest move for me was the last one.  We moved from England to Canada and it was relatively easy and stress free.  Everything just seem to fall into place and run like clock work.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• We have moved four different times between Thanksgiving and NYD- 1 time we moved the day after Christmas, and our youngest had strep throat, as in I had to get him to a Dr and tested that day, p/u anitbiotics etc...luckily I had a cell phone (this was 1995)- What a CF!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• The easiest move for me was the first one, I hadn't collected so much stuff then.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Apartment to a house ~ was so ready for it!~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2011