Does anyone know of a site that you play with kids toys and get paid for it,or your kids play with the toys and you get paid for it or keep the toys?

I thought I seen some people get alot of toys for free somehow and I was wondering hoe they did it! Plus I wanted to get a job but a stay at home job! I love toplay with my kids toys with them, so if anyone has any ideas let me know please!

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annamarie1147

Asked by annamarie1147 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• never heard of that it sounds to good to be true.
    Anonymous

• I heard about something like that but I dont recall the website, lol. when u find out about it, let us know:)
    Anonymous

• Fisher price does this! I have done it a few times for them! My son has had his picture taken for them too. Not sure if its just a NY thing cause this is where they are based out of.
    chrissyb2287

Answer by chrissyb2287 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2008