never had a daughter before, is there a volume control?

why does she have to be so freaking loud and shrill? My three boys are never this loud! She's 5 BTW

shivasgirl

Asked by shivasgirl at 9:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If you think it's bad now, wait till she is 13!   Remember, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Nope !!!! I have 3 daughters I believe they can be 10X louder then boys. LOL !!!! My youngest is also 5 and she has a scream that can big smile minipierce your drums.

ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 9:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My 14 yr old son has NEVER had a volume control. He has loud and louder, so I don't think it is just girls. My 13 yr old niece is loud too but my 6 yr old niece isn't.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• LOL I have toe opposite issue... my son is the noisy one... my DD is my angel!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Mine is three and no she seems to ahve no volume control at all. Which is not good with a baby in the house. She keeps waking him up by accident with her loudness.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 9:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I'm pretty positive I have hearing loss due to my daughter's loudness. She's 2 1/2 and is special needs..never spoken either. Her volume more than makes up for her lack of speech. It's pretty clear when she wants something or is upset , since everyone's eyes withing a 300 meter radius are locked on her and giving me dirty looks..like how dare I bring my daughter to the store??

I'd be more than happy if I could find the volume button and turn it down a notch!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 10:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Drama queen in the making. LOL
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• My is 5 months old and she just learned how to shrill in joy. It fun now but i am sure it will drive me nuts real soon haha
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:09 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Try Ignoring it. When she's loud just pretend you don't hear it until she quiets down. You can try saying things like "mommy doesn't listen when your loud. Inside voice pls" Then just quit listening until she stops. It worked for my neice and my neighbors kid.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2011