do you work?

what do you do for a living, do you like it or just doing it to pay the bills?
I am CNA I do like my job alot, I do it in the homes for the eldery. I work about 27 hours a week and make $11.22 a hour. when my youngest goes to school I think I will start doing more hours. been doing it for 10 yrs.

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I work overnights for a drug/alcohol treatment center. I sell Mary Kay. I am a full-time student. And someday I will be a lawyer.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yep, I work 40hr/wk keying data I love my job!!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yup... I'm an ATC/L (certified Athletic Trainer - a sports medicine specialist) working at the high school level, I make $28/hour, and I work anywhere from 12-25 hours a week, and I have summers, school vacations and snow days off. I love that I am helping kids stay in the game, or get back on the field. I am home in the mornings with my kids too ;o). As my kids get into school full days I am going to go back for my masters and make the transition to teaching Health I think.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I am an "Office Coordinator" for my County Commissioners. I love my job! I work full time and make a good living. S/O runs a Pizza Hut, and also makes decent money.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Sharell8710, that can be a very hard job on you. Take care of yourself :), as you take care of otehr
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yes. I'm a government contractor working in a BEQ. It's pretty much the same thing I did when I was in the navy once upon a time. I like it. I'll be sad when my contract is up but the contracting agency has contracts for us when we PCS.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I work 40+ hours/week at an insurance company and I love it, I have great hours, great perks, great flexiblity. I have been doing it for 13 years, so I should like it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011